Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Vicky Christina Barcelona


Vicky Christina Barcelona is the king (queen?) of sexy movies. Here is why:
1. It takes place in Barcelona. Anything filmed in Europe is exotic to us silly Americans. This movie showcased a lot of great architecture and art, which makes me feel like I need more culture in my life.
2. Everyone it is fabulous sexy. Penelope Cruz, Scarlett Johansson, Javier Bardem, Rebecca Hall... need I say more? If I do need to say more, what I will say is: Google it.
3. Javier and Penelope speak spanish. And I love that.
4. It was directed by Woody Allen. I have never been disappointed by something that he's done. His work is so distinctive. I noticed his signature touch all over the narration.

I'm not a movie reviewer. All I know is that this movie made me and Lauren want to go to Barcelona and speak spanish all the live long day.



No comments:

Post a Comment