Sunday, July 4, 2010

And if...

Right now, what I feel like writing a book about is something pretty simple and partly autobiographical: A person who makes a list of his or her fears and shitty memories, determined to undo the damage that those fears and experiences have inflicted (*cue* Undo It by Carrie Underwood). It could be really cheesy and rigid, like a series of short stories almost. It could be really involved. I don't know. I just like the idea of a character actively trying to change themselves, while surrounded by other really vivid characters who sometimes fuel, sometimes inhibit, that change. It makes me think of how everyone wants to be different when they go to college, but some people are scared to admit just how they want their life to be different. People fear change. That would be my main characters number one fear. It's so broad that it can take on a lot of meanings for him/her while also being the theme of the book.

Don't be jeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment