Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Need to Brew


The unthinkable has happened.
I no longer like my signature wimpy brand of coffee drink. I take one sip of the mocha abomination and I immediately crave anything else. It was so bad today that I actually had to make an excuse for the drink, to keep it from feeling ashamed- "maybe it's just reacting with my special brand of Crest for sensitive teeth".
Or maybe it just sucks, because its not real anything.
Time to brew my own coffee. It's happening. I wish it were happening right this second because I am exhausted. But I'm not, and I won't, because I don't feel like it. Partly because I am too tired to brew coffee (haha?) and partly because I don't know if there is any in the cabinet. And the past part...ly... is that Josh and I are playing soccer lately and I don't want that weight on my stomach.
The world cup semifinal between Netherlands/Holland/Deutchland-right?/The Dutch/Orange/NottheDanes and Uruguay. It's a good game so far- 1-1 score. I am thoroughly enjoying the world cup. And, ahhh, there it is... someone just got kicked in the face by "accident". I love the drama.
Having a good time with the new phone. Having a good time with chemistry. Having a decent time with work... mmmph, yep, I'll call it decent because it is I suppose. I am having a blast with Trueblood. At least my priorities are in order. 1. Phone. 2. Chemistry. 3. "mmmph-work". 4. Trueblood.

Picture: NC Carolina, Lake Lure, Last summer (2009). I want to go on a trip there again. Just saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment