Sunday, February 21, 2010

Anything you can do, I can do better.

Sitting on the leather couch next to my wonderful and fascinating boyfriend always lifts my spirits.

I feel as though I am coming down with something... I hope that is not the case, because I have a lot I want to do with my class this week, and we have the smart board!! I wish I knew more about it, or at least as much as I pretend to know. Fake it til you make it?

Last night was my friend from high school's 21 birthday party. I made a fool out of myself, and thats pretty much the beginning and end of it. She had a nice fire a-goin... so that was fun.
Josh was sweet enough to accompany me, and my friends are pretty much obsessed with him (in a healthy way).

I wish there were more hours in the day so that I could be amazing at every hobby that I love.
Writing, painting, crocheting, playing sports, designing dream houses... these are all on my list.
Alas, the real world does not permit such time. Unless of course you eradicate facebook from the planet... then I'd have plenty of time in my day.

Ugh... illness is overcoming me. Thats what I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment