Friday, March 1, 2013

Texas 4

You need to believe in yourself. No one is going to do it for you. 

I have been reflecting on how exhausting it is to need everyone to support you. Why can't you and maybe your significant other make a life without everyone being... involved? Why does everyone get an opinion on everything? I know you can't stop people from having opinions. However, I don't have to accept your opinion and I certainly don't have to regard it as fact. If someone ever asks me "may I give my opinion" I want to say "NO YOU MAY NOT" and move on with my day. Is that okay? May I say no you may not?  

Today I went to Walmart and cleaned my room. Now I'm going to drink Bacardi and Diets until I just don't feel like it anymore. 

Thanks. 

Up next: Maybe I will finally do Tour of my Homes tomorrow... San Rafael. This one is going to take a hot minute to compile.

Photo of the Day:


No comments:

Post a Comment