Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Texas 7

Today I woke up, got a fancy Starbucks drink that I am not allowed to drink because its 9 points, and went to a movie alone. Boot-leg city bitch... boot...boot city bitch.

I then went to Belks, and tried on several well-fitting things, but purchased none because I am unemployed (applaud my restraint, please).

I got into a tiff with my UF advisor.

I found a half-priced used bookstore and bought some things there, because apparently it doesn't matter that I am unemployed (retract your applause). I am proud of some of my purchases, namely "On Writing Well", "Chicken Soup for the Writer's Soul", and "Screenwriting". Sometimes I feel like my gift might be screenwriting and not novel writing, because I am visually inspired and I see my stories so clearly. I am witty and passionate. I could do both.

I applied for jobs as a technical writer for an hour and felt my blood pressure climb. The job descriptions are so... intimidating. Lauren insists that its all bs and that I am perfect for that type of job.
Why do I let these stupid descriptions scare me senseless? I read the description for the job I had at Prometric and laughed my tush off... anything can sound amazing if you know how to play it.

Now, I am going to buy lingerie offline, because, again, unemployment doesn't phase me.

Photo of the day: Hello, me.

Up Next: Texas 8.



No comments:

Post a Comment